Monday, November 28, 2011

The Dragon And The Ghost




This is my new minicomic The Dragon And The Ghost. It has a very limited print run of 250 signed and numbered copies. It's 16 pages, it's in black and white and it's awesome. You want it, you really do!

Here you can see more pages and read what it's about. It's a pretty dark story and I don't do these often so I enjoyed it.

How can you get this?
-Well if you live in Athens, Greece you must go this Saturday to my 10th anniversary in comics party. There and only for that day you'll be able to buy a copy (I'll be there to sketch something quick inside the cover too). Also, it'll be on a special price.
-If you're not in Athens or you miss the event you can order it online in my brand new online store. But only after the 4th of December 2011, that's when the store goes online. (There'll be more new stuff there too, stay tuned).

PS- I was teasing about this book a while ago, remember?





No comments: